We meet as the whole church family together on Sundays, and during the week in smaller home groups, in a range of differing activities:
We meet at Gaynes School, Brackendale Gardens, Upminster, RM14 3UX, 10.30am. (Map)
• We value experiencing God's presence as we worship Him together.
• We value teaching from the Bible, making it relevant to life.
• We value children and youth, providing a safe, stimulating environment where they will be taught separately from the adults.
• We value all visitors, wanting them to feel welcomed and helping them to share our vision.
• We invite you to stay at the end for tea/coffee and chat.
We have several small groups that meet in homes in the area so that we can grow in our relationship with Jesus, with each other, and reach out to those around us.
Our Home Groups usually consist of a time of worship, applying the Bible to our lives, prayer and reaching out to others through events. We also meet for corporate prayer during the week.